Junior & Senior Regattas to be rescheduled to Friday 16th and Saturday 17th due to bad weather.
The Sea race will remain as scheduled for Sunday 11th as the weather should improve by then – briefing at 10:30 in the club house.
Gale force winds are forecast for Friday 9th – Saturday 10th August so we have taken the difficult decision to reschedule both Regattas to the following week with the Junior Regatta being on Friday 16th and Senior one being on Saturday 17th. We will try and reschedule the Team Race and Class Race to later in the month possibly running one in the morning and the other in the afternoon and I will update on that in due course.
It is hoped that those down to do duties for the Regattas will still be available to do them. Those volunteers down for the Team Race on the 16th and Class Race on the 17th, it is my hope that you will not be required and therefore can take part in the Regattas. I will be contacting volunteers directly to confirm.
We are sorry for this change of schedule at short notice but if you take a look at the following link to Windguru, you will understand why it has been necessary. https://www.windguru.cz/206658
Troy (Sailing Sec.)